Enquire about a Service
Please complete the form above to send a service request to our customer service team.
Mitsubishi Service Plans
Find out more about Mitsubishi Service Plan, the best way to look after a new Mitsubishi.
A Mitsubishi Service Plan (MSP) is the best way to service your new car, covering your first 3 full factory scheduled services, includes parts and labour. MSP is a subsidised service plan, available at first registration only. You can even include it in your finance agreement.
No wonder that 90% of customers choose MSP.
*Terms and Conditions Apply
Our Servicing Products
Look after your car with our range of Servicing and MOT products designed to give you complete peace of mind and protect you from unexpected costs.
Service Payment Plan
Our Service Payment Plans are a great way to look after your vehicle. You can spread the cost of your servicing; our package is tailored to suit your vehicle; and its designed to make everything easy and convenient .
- Spread the cost - You can pay by monthly direct debit to keep your monthly outgoings down
- Flexible Services - Choose from a range of services to suit your budget
- Inflation Proof - Protect yourself against price rises with an un-changing payment
- 100% Mitsubishi - Servicing using only Mitsubishi approved parts
- Technical Expertise - Service completed by Mitsubishi trained technicians
- Enhanced Resale Value - Using official Mitsubishi parts protects your resale value
- Transfer to your new car - If you move to a new Mitsubishi during the plan you can take it with you
Protect against up to £750 of MOT costs with MOT Protection for just £10, and you can set it up from home with our easy online service.
What is MOT Protection?
We know your car’s MOT test day can be a bit nerve-wracking as you wait to find out if any extra repair work needs to be done. Our MOT protection can put your mind at rest, by covering you for up to £750 of repairs.
For a premium of just £10 you can take out the policy as long as there’s at least three months to go before the MOT is due. If your car fails the MOT, Mitsubishi-trained technicians will carry out the necessary repairs using state-of-the-art equipment and approved Mitsubishi parts. MOT Protection offers cover for repairs on lighting equipment, steering and suspension, brakes, seatbelts and general repairs, such as mirrors and windscreen wipers.
In order to qualify for the cover, owners simply need to have their vehicle MOT carried out at an authorised Mitsubishi dealership and maintain their vehicle in line with the manufacturer’s servicing schedule.
For more information on any of the products above please contact us on 01823 289928 or use the enquiry form above.